If a product tells me it'll help hide my wrinkles and make me look younger, who am I not to try it? It's like they know I have a newborn and am a little sleep deprived on occasion, or something.
You guys are aware by now how much I love trying out face creams and beauty products. But this one... this one is a winner that's going to stay in my nightly routine for months to come. Garnier's Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream™ Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream is by far the best out there. I wanted something that was light for the spring/summer and that made me look more awake and fresh in the morning.
I've been using it after I wash my face at night before bed and love it for a couple of reasons. First, the smell. It's infused with lavender essential oil and rare plant extracts, which make it so calming. Second, it's hydrating enough to last throughout the night and it fights wrinkles and signs of fatigue while I sleep. I wake up and my skin isn't dry or tired looking... it actually feels really smooth and soft.
Here are some results from a survey taken by people who've used Garnier's Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream:
- 1st Morning: 96% said skin felt softer. 85% said skin looks rested
- In 4 weeks: Wrinkles are visibly reduced. 81% said skin felt firmer and looked revitalized. 88% said skin felt smoother.
Another thing I like about it is that you get a lot for the price. It's inexpensive (I got it on sale at Target for around $15) and you only need to use a small pea sized amount every time. If you want an eye cream to go with the night cream, Garnier has one of those too that you get for $16.99. It depuffs bags and reduces dark circles!
Next time you're in your favorite drugstore, make sure you add Garnier's Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream to your cart and thank me later. :)
Lastly, Garnier has you covered with prizes that will make you look like you didn't miss a wink! Enter the Sleep With This Sweepstakes now for the chance to win Garnier's Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream, a Westin Heavenly® Bed and more. Plus receive a $1 coupon* to try Garnier's Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream out for yourself. Enter daily for a chance to win a Miracle Sleeping Cream product prize package.
Time for an awesome giveaway! Do you plan to try Garnier’s Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream™ Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream to help fight wrinkles and the signs of fatigue? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 VISA gift card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 4/8/15 – 5/10/15.
Be sure to visit the Garnier brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!