1. Fleece Lounge Pants: Can't go wrong with these cute, cozy pants! (love the jogger style and fairisle pattern too)
2. Foldover Clutch: What girl wouldn't love this? Only $39!
3. Ceramic Mug: To make those early mornings a little brighter!
4. Sonix 'Brunch' Phone Case: My last 3 cases are Sonix - they have the cutest ones that actually last, but I think this one wins overall! Love it.
7. Noir Travel Body Mist: This is my favorite scent to travel with - it smells really good yet isn't overwhelming and I love that it's plastic so I don't have to worry about it breaking!
9. Moccasin Slippers: Just bought these in red recently for a little prezzie to myself...they are only $9 so I didn't feel too bad about it. So comfy!
10. Selfie Stick: I think this might be the cutest selfie stick I've seen. It's kind of convincing me that I might need one? ha.
11. Tassel Earring: Really love these! Would go with so much and a great way to dress up an outfit.
12. Monogram Jewelry Box: For the jewelry/monogram lover...a great place to store favorite pieces.
14. BareMinerals Tiny Treasures Lipgloss Set: My favorite lipglosses and all of them in this set are pretty shades that would get lots of use!
16. Monogrammed Acrylic Letter Sorter: Hear me out...this might seem lame to gift to someone, but it's chic and helps you stay organized so it's a win in my book.
I would normally say here which one of these gifts is my favorite, BUT I'm really loving all of them. It happens. Which one is your favorite?! Only 11 days left until Christmas people! It's crunch time if you haven't finished your shopping yet (and if you have-maybe it's time to treat yourself to a little somethin' somethin'? :))