Dear Men, Why ya gotta be so hard to shop for?
Sincerely, All women.
I had some requests for a gift guide for men, especially dad's. Then I had to kind of laugh because my Dad is seriously the hardest person in the world to shop for and I'm always stumped on what to get him. So, since I'm not sure I could come up with an entire gift guide just for dad's, I included ideas for your husband, brother, etc. in this one too.
I will say, last year we got my Dad this FitBit and he's worn it and used it everyday since then. Great gift! Here are my other favorite picks:
1. Bose SoundLink BlueTooth Speaker: A portable speaker that is simple to use so he can play his tunes or videos anywhere.
2. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine Bundle: Nespresso seems to be hot item right now. Enjoy coffee-shop drinks in the comfort of your own home! This one features auto shut off safety feature, plus removable drip tray for easy clean up.
3. Subscription to Wine of the Month Club: This is an excellent deal featured on Groupon. You can choose between white or red wine and a 2 month, 4 month, or 6 month subscription.
4. "I Love You - That's All" Mug: Because sometimes we don't say it enough. :)
5. Patagonia 'Better Sweater' Zip Front Jacket: LOVE the sporty style of this jacket. Also comes in grey and black. Warm and comfortable.
6. Moshi iGlaze Armour iPhone Case: A durable cell phone case is always a winner. Especially one as sleek as this!
7. Yeti Tumbler: All the rage right now and are selling out quickly! They are known to keep ice 2x longer than plastic tumblers and are designed for maximum ice retention and work just as well for hot beverages.
8. Kiehl's Ultimate Man Full Body Refueling Set: You can't go wrong with Kiehl's products. This set is currently on sale and features a face wash, shave cream, facial moisture treatment, body scrub soap, hand salve, and no-shine lip balm. Great deal!
9. Mocassin Slipper: A new pair is a smart and comfy gift to give. Under $40!
10. Herschel Supply Co. Duffel Bag: I really love this bag! It's water resistant and has an adjustable shoulder strap.
11. FitBit Charge HR: Like I said above, the FitBit makes a great gift for men. (I went with size Large for my Dad)
12. Bose SoundSport Audio Headphones: NO ONE likes cheap headphones that fall out every other minute.
13. Lululemon Core Short: I bought these for Billy last year for Christmas and he wears them all the time. They still look brand new. I love how they look on him!
14. iHome Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Speakerphone and USB Charging: He can wirelessly steam music, make/answer phone calls, charge mobile devices, and set an alarm. On sale for $50!
Which gift is your favorite choice? I hope this helps a bit! Happy hump day!