So right when we got home from the hospital after Cam was born my girlfriend brought me over the most amazing muffins. Pretty sure I ate the whole container in a matter of a day...that good. They sparked my desire to bake again because really there isn't much not to love about muffins-they are such a great grab n' go breakfast choice and easy to make!
These muffins have zero sugar and zero flour. Healthy but wait....still taste good and I promise they aren't dry at all! They are seriously delicious! You won't feel bad about eating these in the morning... (or after a workout-or with your lunch-etc!)
BANANA OAT BREAKFAST MUFFINS:
+2.5 cups old fashioned oats
+1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
+1/2 cup honey
+2 tsp baking powder
+1 tsp baking soda
+2 tbsp ground flax seed
+1 tsp vanilla
+2 ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with liners.
2. Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor.
3. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
4. Add in any extras you want to the batter (blueberries, chocolate chips, anything!)
5. Divide batter among cupcake liners and bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes clean. Let them cool on a wire rack.