1. Share a personal story/your journey
2. Cut right to the chase and say "we're pregnant!" in the blog title and insert a picture of your positive pregnancy test
3. Rattle off all the crazy symptoms you've been experiencing lately
4. Make a creative video with your husband (remember, this takes actual skills)
5. OR, Do a photo shoot to share your big news (with pictures that probably only you and your husband care about, but will cherish forever)
yeah, let's go with that one...
Baby Krysh is due January 8th!!
**All photos taken by the talented Rachel Jacobus! I can't recommend her enough for your photography needs, ladies. She will travel, too! I actually met Rachel through a friend and found out she was a photographer, and literally stalked her pictures on Facebook because I loved them so much. She is in the process of reinventing her business, so make sure you check out all the great things she offers-she's amazing! website // facebook // instagram